- Stamping may not be added to completed charms.
- Diamonds may be set in gold Heather Moore Jewelry products only, no silver.
- We cannot set a customer’s diamonds.
- All custom stamps carry a fee. Custom stamp pricing will vary depending on the needs of the customer and the artwork provided to form the tool.
- To learn more about custom stamps, please contact your Account Representative.
Natural stones are products of nature and have natural stone variations.
This can include but is not limited to variations in color, pattern, texture, and veining. The actual stone you receive may differ from the sample or pictures shown on our website and catalogs.
- Contact your Account Representative for help choosing the appropriate group size to compliment your charms.
- Stone requests may be made on the order forms (i.e. shape or color preference). If a customer is referencing a specific size or color from a stone in your case, please be sure to provide an image of that stone for reference. We will choose a stone that meets your preferences to the best of our ability.
Placing an Order
Follow these steps to place a Heather Moore Jewelry order:
- Step 1: Fill out a Heather Moore Jewelry order form completely.
- Step 2: Remember to sign the bottom of the order form! No unsigned order forms will be accepted.
- Step 3: Submit the order form to your Account Rep.
- Step 4: With in 24-48 business hours of final approval a confirmation email providing lead time will be sent. If your order is required in-store on a specific date, be sure to note this date on the order form in the NEED BY section. This is to ensure your order is shipped accordingly. Please note that Heather Moore Jewelry cannot guarantee delivery on a date that falls prior to our current lead time. If you do not recive this email please contact your Account Rep.
- Step 5: Watch for a shipping notification to be emailed within the a forementioned lead time containing carrier tracking information.
- Step 6: Carefully examine the product within 10 days of delivery.
- The email confirmation received after your order is processed will verify the current ship date.
- To maintain the integrity of the handmade product, Heather Moore Jewelry does not expedite the production of orders.
- All Heather Moore Jewelry orders are shipped via UPS Ground unless otherwise noted.
- Orders may be drop shipped up on request, and will be presented in a Heather B. Moore signature box. We do not ship to PO boxes, and all drop shipments require insurance and a signature upon delivery.
- If you would like us to ship using your store’s carrier account, please contact your Account Representative.
Every Heather Moore Jewelry order is shipped with our branded packaging which includes:
- a Heather B. Moore signature box
- a card of a uthenticity
- a ribbon to display single charms
- If your store’s policy does not allow designer packaging, please contact your Account Representative.
Returns For Credit
The Heather Moore line is designed to be highly personalized merchandise and because of this, returns for credit may be limited as follows:
- Defective merchandise or HMJ errors returned within 10-days of receipt receive store credit if consumer cancels order
- HMJ errors will be corrected or remade and returned within 15 business days upon receipt of merchandise at HMJ’s expense
- Store errors will be corrected or remade and returned within 15 business days after new order is received at the store’s expense
- HMJ will not issue credit for merchandise that has been discontinued, personalized or errors originating from our customers
- Please call your HMJ Sales team to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
Exchanges (Stock Balance or Stock Swaps)
- There are no exchanges for merchandise that has been discontinued or personalized
- $2 for $1 exchange on current, non-personalized merchandise in resalable condition that has been purchased under 1 year ago
- To efficiently manage space and product arrangement Heather Moore Jewelry provides retailers with two complete display options.
- Display options range from two to four feet.
- Please follow the display and product plan-o-gram to create a pleasant shopping experience.
- If your product needs a refresh or you need additional merchandising pieces, please download the merchandising order form in the Retailer Access section.