Click this link to download our 2016 Co-op Policy and Procedures program.
Marketing and advertising are critically important to any business. Heather Moore encourages marketing activity and, upon approval, will subsidize 50% of the cost using earned co-op credit.
Accumulating Co-Op Credit
Co-op credit is calculated based on the amount of purchases from Heather Moore in the previous year. 5% of those purchases are “banked” and available to use in the current year. A simple example: Your store purchased $75,000 in Heather Moore merchandise last year. You have earned 5% or $3,750 to use in your advertising and marketing in this current year.
Approval Process and Guidelines
- Advertisement must feature Heather Moore exclusively or co-branded with your store, no other designers nor vendors can be included
- Send proposed content along with cost to create to our Marketing team for review and approval - Heather.Martin@HeatherMooreJewelry.com
- Upon approval, send final invoice to our Marketing team
- Payment will occur by way of a credit on your account and used on your next purchase until it is depleted
Terms and Conditions
- Any co-op balance will be forfeited at the end of the current year
- Co-op credit is not to be used for employee purchases